Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weird Run-In of the Day

How weird is this?

My husband goes to the grocery store tonight to buy mint and lemons (because I totally love these limoncello drinks that I read about on Noble Pig--try them--they're delicious and refreshing!) and he comes home with this:
It's an "action figure" in case you were wondering.

Don told me when he was leaving the store, one of the employees was standing outside crying. He asked her what was wrong and she said that she was upset because someone was supposed to buy her action figure and they went to the car to get the money but never came back (???).

So he asked her how much it was (LOL) and she said two dollars, so he bought it! He also asked her why she was selling it and she said she's "selling all the toys she doesn't play with." Keep in mind this is a grown woman!

So there you have our strange run-in of the day! And just in time--I had no idea what I was going to blog about.

What/who is it? Does anybody know??

Photobucket

10 comments:

Lori said...

That's Cindy McCain back in her college days. John's gonna be sooooooo upset that got leaked!

KWolfAK said...

I did a google search and couldn't figure out what/who it is. I'll let you know if I find out.

Brittany said...

Wow, some blue, flute playing, amazon woman...why would anyone want to part with that?

Anonymous said...

Glad you love the drinks but yeah who is that? Have a few more limoncellos and think some more...

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA....that is such a random thing to happen to someone. How hilarious!!!!

I love the comment about it being Cindy McCain....HAHAHAHA

Jennifer said...

Oh, I'll have some more Cathy!!

Anonymous said...

Howdy....thanks for stopping by. And, yes, I tag you then!!!

I'm adding you to my blog roll...I might as well stalk you in the open! :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! OK--I'll consider myself tagged!

Kevin McKeever said...

I don't know who she is, but I wouldn't mess with her without GI Joe and few Power Rangers for back up.

CaraBee said...

I'm late on the game, but I think that is a Star Wars action figure. Of the newer generation. There. My nerdiness is completely out in the open.