Monday, July 21, 2008

Six Quirks About Me!

Z's Mom over at Zander and Me tagged me--well I read her blog and it said "you're tagged" so I'm taking her up on it! Her challenge is to write six quirky things about yourself.

This led to a big debate between Don and me about what constitutes "quirky." I asked him to give me some ideas about my quirkiness and he started overanalizing it and now I'm totally confused! He says there's a big difference between "interesting facts" and "true quirkiness."

Here is a list of things Don considers to be true quirks about me (it was basically a chance for him to insult me freely!):

-I can't hear if I'm wearing sunglasses.

-I wear long-sleeved shirts even if it's 100 degrees outside (I don't like my arms, ok!?).

-I keep the temperature of the house like a freezer (this goes along with the shirt thing).

-Apparently I'm "attracted to fat, unattractive public figures." (he says this out of jealousy of someone I used to date--I'll explain this at a later time!).

-I don't like breakfast foods (because they put me into a stupor).

-I "wear the same outfit every day."

Wow--that was mean, Don!

Now here are six interesting facts about me--I'm not asking Don--he's too mean:

-I have an unhealthy obsession with Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance.
-I could eat sushi for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

-I have an eyeball collection (that might border on a quirk in Don's book).

-I could eat Pinkberry for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
-I am a glassblower .

-I like creepy clowns--I like them even better spelled with a "k"-- I like Kreepy Klowns!

Thanks, Z's Mom! That was fun!

Everyone who reads this is tagged--but you don't have to do it if you don't want to!


8 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

Hang on, you are a glass blower? I have always thought of that as probably the most mysterious sensual from of art available.

I remember being hypnotized by glass blowers when we would take vacation with my grandparents. They would have to pull me away and I remember my grandfather say, "Let's get out of here before he inhales."

Needless to say, I have never seen a female glass blower. So could you post a video of you blowing glass while MCR is playing something appropriate in the background? That would be wicked smokin' amazing!

Anonymous said...

I could also eat pinkberry for morning and afternoon snack. And midnight binge.

Ronda's Rants said...

Sounds fairly normal...all but the eye ball collection...that might be quirky!

Scary Mommy said...

I wear long sleeves all the time, and I am with you on the sushi. But I do HATE clowns-- they freak me out.

Just discovered you and am poking around :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, start splaining about the fat public figure! Ha! This should be good.

Ronda's Rants said...

Okay quriky girl...I have nominated you for an award because frankly you are that cool! Stop by and see!

Angie's Spot said...

I too wear long sleeves all year round and keep my house like a meat locker. We're kindred spirits! :-)

Anonymous said...

Those were great! It sounds like you had a lot of fun..I like BOTH lists! I love it..you can't hear when you are wearing sunglasses.

And, hey, show your arms! I hate mine too, but I'd much rather have my fat ugly arms than no arms at all....enjoy the sun!