Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Favorite Pickle Portraits

Here are some of my favorite portraits of Pickle that we've had done over the past 20 months!

This was the pic I used in the birth announcement--she was 2 weeks old.
I love this portrait! She was one month old and not smiling yet, but the photographer managed to capture one of little "sleep smiles."

With a bunny about 4 months old.
About 4 or 5 months. The next three are her 12 month portraits. I love these pics!
Halloween costume #1: Rainbow. Halloween costume #2: lamb. The next two are Valentine's portraits.
About 18 months old--with another bunny!
Photobucket

6 comments:

KWolfAK said...

What a cutie! Those are great pics.

Lori said...

Those are beautiful. The second one is just divine. Now I feel extra guilty for not having had Jake's portrait made ever!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow these are absolutely glamorous and just the cutest things I've ever seen...that bunny photo is really something else. I love it!

Ruth said...

She's such a cutie-pie! The picture of her in the roses is my favorite.

leezee52 said...

She's just beautiful!!!!

ugagirl30 said...

Those are gorgeous!!!