Wednesday, July 16, 2008

She's Definitely NOT A Vegetarian!

Apparently my toddler likes bacon...a lot! In fact, I think it's safe to say she's addicted to bacon.

I came downstairs Sunday morning to my husband frying some bacon and my daughter having a bacon-induced meltdown. The girl wanted bacon and she wanted it NOW!!!

Luckily, one of my kids had their camera handy and took a short video of her rampage. (Sorry--can't embed video properly--here's a link).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLsB5bvo8bM

You can hear her pleading for "bacon" then chanting "me! me! me!" in case there was any confusion about who said bacon was for. But at least she says "thank you" when she finally gets her fix.

Oh, and the Charmin in the background--please ignore that! Nothing says "class" like a big ol' pack of toilet paper in the kitchen--but that's how we roll!

Toward the end of the vid, you can hear Don screaming "Don't let the dogs get it!" I thought they were the #1 bacon fanatics in the house--but I was so wrong! Pickle fought them off like a warrior. We put the dogs outside and Pickle looked at them as they stared pathetically through the glass door and shook her head at them saying "Noooooo" while she ate her precious bacon. She's so cruel!

Here are a couple of funny pics where you can see the dogs in the background just staring helplessly at the bacon:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I call this next picture "Bacon High":

Photobucket

Is there a 12-step program out there for bacon-addicted toddlers?

Photobucket

10 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

Cute...Cute...Cute!!!

Gabi said...

OH my goodness! Now that's funny!!

Lori said...

I love it! You couldn't have posed those dogs more perfectly.

Let me know if you find that 12-step program. :)

Anonymous said...

My kids have the same obsession...funny cause so do I.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! She is too adorable!

KWolfAK said...

I there is a 12 step program, start it NOW. This addiction DOES get worse! I have a seriously addicted 10 year old and one package of bacon is not nearly enough to feed our family breakfast any longer.

Kelly said...

So,so, funny!!!

Anonymous said...

so very cute! Love this post!

Angela said...

That's adorable! What a cute little girl :)

Anonymous said...

too, too funny!

Abi