Thursday, July 10, 2008

Love Is...

Dragging your exhausted self to bed at 1 a.m. and realizing that tomorrow is "Halloween Day" at camp and that Gooser has his Spiderman costume all ready to go--but it looks like this:from extreme overuse.

So you get out the sewing kit and try to fix it so he'll be a semi-presentable Spiderman the next morning.

We could only find one glove, though, so he's doing kind of a Michael Jackson-esque Spiderman.

He also upgraded it with a Batman cape:

Memo to camp: Getting a Halloween costume together in the middle of summer is a pain in the neck!
But totally worth it!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww...you are such a good mom!

Brittany said...

This is SO my life! Except...I can't so, so I would be screwed!

Lori said...

I love the Batman cape upgrade. Accessories make the man.

Anonymous said...

Nice upgrade and that is a pain in July...what are they thinking?

Heather said...

You have mad sewing skills. I kind of love the idea of Halloween in the summer, but that is because I love everything about Halloween!

KWolfAK said...

My sons usually wore their costumes out before the first Halloween. Paul had a Spiderman costume that he wouldn't take off for weeks!