I found a fun Favorite Things challenge on My Fam Five--list ten of your favorite things--but they all have to begin with the same letter (see, that's the "twisted" part)! Aubrey of Fam Five has issued me an "M" to work with. She had a really tough one--"I"-- and she made that happen, so hopefully I can come up with some good ones too.
My Favorite Things--"M" Edition:
1. My Chemical Romance--Okay that was an easy one! MCR is my all-time favorite band. I could go on and on about how much I love them and how much they have inspired me--but I'll spare you!
2. Marzipan--This is one of may favorite candies. I inherited the marzipan gene from my dad who was a hardcore marzipan fan. For those who haven't heard of it--it's made with almond paste, rose water and sugar and it's extra good covered in chocolate.
3. Monte--He was my sweet, sweet dog--my first Italian greyhound and truly the best dog ever! He lived to be sixteen and I will always miss him.
4. Mochi--These are little Asian treats made of rice flour and sugar. It's my favorite topping on my Pinkberry which is also one of my favorite things but doesn't begin with an M...
5. Movies in the Theater--I LOVE going to movies! Even bad ones in the theater are fun for me. By the way, I just got back from seeing Changeling with Angelina Jolie--what an emotional roller coaster that was!
6. Maki--As in sushi rolls maki. My very favorite is salmon skin roll. That's what I had for lunch today.
7. Mexican Coffee--This is coffee made with brown sugar, cinnamon and orange peel. SO good!!
8. Makeshift--One of my favorite words. I say it all the time.
9. Ma Bar by Lush--This is my favorite thing to take a bubble bath with. Smells kind of like brown sugar and makes lots of bubbles.
10. Month of May--This is such a fun month for me because it has my birthday, my anniversary, Mother's Day, Teddy's birthday and my niece and nephew's birthday. It's always really busy--but in a fun way!
Well there you have it! If anyone wants to do this Twisted Challenge let me know and I'll assign you a letter.
Have a great weekend!