Thursday, November 6, 2008

Not The Clown Painting...

I know you're all just frantic to see the clown painting--LOL--but you're just going to have to wait one more day. I'll post the pic for Friday Foto Fiesta. The truth is that I haven't had time to drag myself back down to the basement. I wanted to to it today, but all kinds of crises erupted and I ran out of time. I didn't even have time to get Pickle dressed--she was in her pajamas all day!

So instead of the giant clown (which is most definitely NOT worth the wait by the way!!) I will show you a sweet Pickle pic taken the other day. She is a super affectionate baby and loves to give hugs all the time and say "I wuz you, Mommy." So heartwarming...

Here is a sweet Pickle hug:
And for those of you desperate for a clown fix, here's my dog, Cosmo, in a clown wig! Enjoy!


24 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

Oh I wuz her too!
She is just the sweetest little girl! I just can't wait for the clown picture!

Jennifer said...

What a little sweetie she is giving her momma some lovin'! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the wig!
Oh, The baby... what can I say, the cutest EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

Now I know what you look like!

Whose picture is that on your profile?

Jennifer said...

TattooedMom--That's Gerard Way--my boyfriend!! (He's the singer from My Chemical Romance).

Ruth said...

awwwwwwwwww!

Jo-Jo said...

Aww! I love it when the little ones give you big ole tight hugs!

Not Just Any Jen said...

Ha! That dog in a wig is too funny!
Jen

Jon said...

Pickle's also got great fashion sense.

Aleta said...

Cute pictures of you and your daughter ~ so sweet!

But yes!!! I want to see the clown painting!!

Angie said...

Your dogs are soo tolerant, lol. What a sweet pickle :0)

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute!!! She is a sweetheart! I can't wait for Z to tell me he wuz me.....

I love your little dogclown.....he looks thrilled to be in that wig by the way....

Thanks for my 'Pickle-fix'

CaraBee said...

Baby hugs are the BEST!

Unknown said...

Awwwww ... that is sooooo cute.

Cosmo looks so impressed :-)

Susie said...

Cute pictures:-)

Dee said...

What a great hug picture!

Jenni said...

LOL! I am lovin' the dog in a clown wig!

Anonymous said...

Hey I love the picture - how cute and hte dog ..I tried to put something on my dogs but they were going crazy!
BTW - we have five girls :)
Cheers,
Anita

Anonymous said...

Okay you are off the hook with the dog picture.

MediMonsters said...

Love the dog in the wig!! So funny!!! LOLOLOL

Mamahut said...

Have I told you before that you are killing me with cuteness? I just melt when I see pickle and then you throw in the dog with the wig on....I just don't know if it is safe for me to come over any more. I will ttttrrryy to come back tom. for the clown pic. :~)

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I love these pictures!

Shannon said...

Hey, there is nothing wrong with the occasional "stay-in-your-pajamas" day. I do it quite often, in fact.

And that's a great look for Cosmo...

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet picture! (And BTW your teeth are so white!)