I used to not let myself listen to any Christmas music until after Thanksgiving--but this year I have completely broken down and I'm playing the carols pretty much 24/7. I'm also wrapping presents already. I don't even recognize myself!
So here are my top five Christmas songs:
1. O Holy Night--This is my top song and I don't have a particular version that I prefer--I just love this song!
2. All I Want For Christmas Is You (My Chemical Romance version)--I pretend that Gerard is singing it to me!
3. Mary's Boy Child by "Boney M"--This is such a fun song and I don't seem to hear it very often, so I'm always excited when it comes on the radio.
4. Blue Christmas (Elvis version)--I never get sick of this one.
5. Holly Jolly Christmas (Burl Ives)--I've love this song and the Rudolph movie that I've been watching my whole life!
What are your top five?