I was tagged by Anissa to write Six Unspectacular Quirks about myself. Now, I wrote a quirk post awhile back after getting into a debate with Don about what qualifies as a quirk. I asked him to help and he gave me a list of insults! So this time I'll do it on my own.
Since I'm SO spectacular, it will be tricky to think of something UN spectacular. But I will try...
1. I am a hardcore night owl. I would stay up until three or four in the morning every night if I could. Since I have to get up pretty early with the kids I don't do this as often as I'd like--but I'm usually up until about 1:00 a.m.
2. I'm fiercely competitive at board games. I mean bad--like you probably don't want to play with me. I have compromised friendships over Pictionary and jeopardized relationships with family members over Scrabble. It isn't pretty.
3. I have no impulse control when it comes to acquiring pets. As it is, we have too many--but if Don wasn't constantly stopping me, we'd have a serious problem!
4. I'm addicted to buying baby girl dresses. I can't stop and I don't want to stop. Oh and baby girl shoes, too. And bows.
5. There seems to be no end to the amount of times I can watch Rosemary's Baby. I NEVER get sick of it.
6. I LOVE driving. Well--as long as there's no traffic--but if traffic's moving and there is good music on, I could drive for hours!
I'm supposed to tag six people now--but I'll just send out a free-for-all tag!! If you want to write a quirk post--consider yourself tagged!!