Friday, August 1, 2008

Sunsets! Friday Foto Fiesta!

Hi Everyone! It's time to join Candid Carrie for her fabulous Friday Foto Fiesta!!

As I was rushing back from my McBlogging last night to get back in time for Project Runway, I saw the most beautiful sunset. Of course, I didn't have my camera, so I had to high-tail it home, grab the camera and tear down to the beach so I could get some pics. It wasn't quite as beautiful as it had been when I saw it from the car--but it was still pretty good. I played around with the color on it a little to get some different effects. I might send a pic to the weather guy (the one I sent the caterpillar pic )--we'll see if it gets on the news!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by!!
Photobucket

25 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

Those are beautiful...I think one of them will be my screen saver! Thanks

Candid Carrie said...

Jen, those are breathtaking! The colors are so vibrant.

If this was a portrait painted by an artist we would think, huh? Do sunsets really come in that color? But because it is you and a camera.

Shannon said...

Very pretty! Sunsets are the best thing about the beach, IMO!

cat said...

Great pictures.

JWilson said...

Are those really real?! Wow is all I can say, I wish we had sunsets liek that here.

Rhonda said...

THAT was with your camera phone? Wow! Great photo and awesome quality! Maybe I should pick up an iphone for future weddings! lol

T said...

Gorgeous, simply breathtaking!

Teri said...

I am totally amazed those came from a camera phone. Great job!

Lori said...

WOW. You are an artist.

Jennifer said...

Thank you everybody!!

I didn't take those pics w/ my phone though--I used a Nikon D80.

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Love the picture wish I was sitting there wathcing the sunset. Rhoda's rant had it right about the screen saver -- such a beautiful picture.

Kelly said...

I love all of them...simply beautiful!

jen721 said...

One word. Beautiful.

I may borrow one for my computer background, if you don't mind.

One Crazy Chick! said...

What a beautiful picture!

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

cool photos!

Anonymous said...

WOW....those are beautiful pics! Good job, Jennifer!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh those are amazing pics. Just poetic really.

Nancy said...

wow! nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! I just took pictures of a storm that came through last night but haven't added them yet!

I have an award for you on my blog!

Angela

Nik said...

Gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

The photos are breathtaking, as I was looking at the pics I noticed that they all looked alike (except for the colors). Did u take just one shot and then do some editing afterwards? Anyway the effect is just awesome.

Susie said...

I agree!! Those are fantastic!! You are very talented!

MediMonsters said...

Those are great.

Jennifer said...

Siella--Yes, it's the same pic--I altered it to change the color.