So in honor of her birthday, I made this little video. It makes me tear up--not sure if it will have that effect on other people--but have some Kleenex handy just in case!
Happy Birthday to my sweet Pickle!! Her birthday bash is Saturday, so tune in Sunday for the recap!
P.S. Thanks to my friends Tami and Misty for recommending a site to make the video!
P.P.S. I participated in a "Favorite Things' swap on Because Wendi Said So and I received my swap package today! Thank you Alex!! Look at all this cool stuff:
1. Bend It Like Beckham video.
2. The Jane Austen Book Club (book)
3. Can You Keep A Secret? (book)
4. Really cute pack of note cards.
5. Great set of pens.
6. What is, according to Alex and also my son Teddy, the best gum in the world.
7. A nice magnetic notepad (much needed!).
8. The best Chapstick in the world!
9. Fun stickers for Pickle (she's already played with them--I had to hide that part for the pic).
10. A chocolate bar--I will thoroughly enjoy this, but I feel AWFUL because I didn't realize that Alex hates chocolate and I sent her some! And not just any chocolate--REALLY weird chocolate. So, I'm sorry Alex--maybe it's so bizarre that you'll like it? Otherwise, just regift it! And thanks so much for the package! That was a fun swap!!