Friday, September 12, 2008

Silly Pickle

Is it just me, or did this week go by crazy fast? This Friday totally sneaked up on me--but I'm glad it's here because that means Candid Carrie is hosting Friday Foto Fiesta!

I've got a couple of funny Pickle pics this week. In the first one she's a really fancy firefighter!A little background on this next pic--Pickle seems to have a shoe fetish! During the course of a day, she is constantly taking shoes on and off, changing them, mismatching them--it never ends. Right before this pic was taken, she was hysterical because she was trying to get a pair of slippers on her unicorn, but she couldn't do it. So I helped her and she was happy as a clam!
Happy Friday!!

Photobucket

21 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

So sweet and I love her little dresses! I have a little bit of a shoe fetish myself...

CaraBee said...

A princess dress, what every good firewoman should be wearing! Too cute!

Kori said...

She is just the cutest pickle ever.

Teri said...

Such an adorable little cutie pie!

And the unicorn shoes are to die for!

Hippie Family... said...

well how else are you suppose to get to a fire, if not on your uncorn.. dua!!
Too cute!! I love that outfit..
happy FFFfff..ffff... :D

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful daughter !

Lori said...

I love Pickle's hair in that second picture! Really though, Jennifer, I think you need to stop making that baby wear her brothers' hand-me-downs and get her a dress or two. ;)

Miss Blondie said...

Pickle is just the cutest little princess firewoman ever!!

Jo-Jo said...

She is so darling in her little dress! I understand the shoe thing. My boys don't have a lot of shoes (because they are boys) but they are constantly putting their shoes on and off and trying to walk around in my hubby's shoes. They get so mad when they can't get very far!

Susie said...

I love she isn't gender-limiting herself. She knows she can be whatever she wants:-)

Shannon said...

A girl is never too young to start having a shoe fetish!

Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious and very fancy! You make me want a little girl too! I love her.

Kori said...

Owen also loves shoes-and he doesn't care whether they match, fit, or are even his. What great pics!

Brandi said...

Too cute! What better profession to dress as a princess?! And the unicorn looks so much better with shoes!

amelia bedelia said...

I could just eat her up!!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! What a GORGEOUS little girl!!!

leezee52 said...

She's so cute! Give her a hug for me!

Lee :)

Dee said...

love it!

Kelly said...

One day we'll see Pickle on Project Runway...I just know it!! :)

Unknown said...

Awwww .... tooo cute. Love her sense of fashion!!! :-)

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I love Pickle pics! She reminds me so much of my Ladybug at that age.