Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weird Stuff

I'm super tired and my brain isn't functioning properly and I don't think I can write anything that makes sense right now--so I will leave you with a couple of treasures that I've gotten recently:

This is my "face purse" and I got her on Etsy:

I think it might be hard to tell in this picture--but the face is totally 3-D--like the nose is protruding and the mouth is sort of open. OMG I love it! Pickle has a love/hate with it, as she loves purses, but is terrified of something she calls "The Face." So I think she kind of wishes it were her purse, but is also sort of glad it's mine.

Pickle and I went to an antique store today and found all kinds of goodies. This was a stand out:

I want to hang it along with my framed teeth--I think it will be a good match. Don is lukewarm on it--but I'm sure he'll come around and see how great it is--right!?!

Oh and oops--today is Teddy's birthday!! He's 13...how is that possible? I will update with his festivities and gifts (they're going to be good!) tomorrow.

13 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I love your unique taste!! The purse... yeah, totally not me! But I love that you love it!!!

And happy birthday to your big man!!! Cant wait to hear about birthday festivities!

Ronda's Rants said...

Happy Birthday...I hope his day is great!
Can't wait to his pictures!

Erin said...

I want you to come decorate my boring house.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Wow! That is one unique purse! I can totally see the nose - too funny! Happy Birthday to Teddy! Wishing you a great birthday!

Jennifer said...

Happy 13th Birthday Teddy!!! =)

That 'face' purse is crazy, girl.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Happy Birthday to Teddy!

Becky said...

Birthday's here too! Matty's is tomorrow:) I am soo behind!

The Townhouselady said...

You have radar for the most wackadoodle stuff. Don't get me wrong, I mean wackadoodle in a good way. I never find cool little treasures like that.

CaraBee said...

What an interesting purse! I think I would have to store it somewhere that it couldn't look at me, though.

Happy Birthday to Teddy!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Happy birthday to Teddy! The purse cracks me up :)

Susie said...

You are so wonderfully weird:-)

noble pig said...

I love it, that first bag kind of looks like a potato so hey it's cool!

Happy Birthday Teddie...one day late!

Anonymous said...

The face purse is WAY better than the vagina purse I saw on someone else's blog awhile back!