I don't really have a cohesive post planned--just lots of weird little tidbits today!
1. My hair has been freshly re-pinked! I did it myself! Here's a pic Andy took of me and Pickle tonight:
2. The no t.v. thing has been going great! I think tonight was night four and I am getting so much more done. That painting I mentioned before (Beautiful Fungus) is coming along--though I'm not super thrilled with it. I'll see it through to the end though and if it doesn't work out it's no big deal. This is a weird element for a sculpture I'm working out:
Looks kind of creepy-cool, doesn't it?
3. I started my oil painting class tonight. I'm excited because I've really only worked in watercolor until now. Tonight we just did some charcoal drawings and it was really fun! I like the teacher--I think I'm going to learn a lot from him. One funny thing though--remember Psycho Lady? She's in this class too!! Hopefully I'll get some good blogging stories out of her--let's just hope she doesn't go "postal" on the class!
4. Since I started no no t.v./more art projects, it's been rubbing off on the kids. Teddy spent the night before last drawing with me and Gooser has been doing all kinds of artstuffs. He made this cool mask out of a box:
Each side has a different face on it--he's so creative!
5. My friend Dawn from Bee and Rose has a great blog and she is having an amazing giveaway right now to celebrate her 100th post. You must check it out! But stay away from the devil silhouettes--they're MINE!!