Sunday, October 12, 2008

Shhhh! I'm Not Here--Again!

I'm away right now on a Super Secret Surprise . Remember I mentioned awhile back that I was planning a fun surprise? It's happening at this moment! I can't wait to get back and tell you all about it!

I'll leave you with a couple of Pickle pics. I love cooking in the fall and, a couple night ago, I made lamb shanks with lentils, spaghetti squash with raisins and Parmesan and an apple pie. It was SO good! I had cut up little pieces of the meat for Pickle, but she ended up grabbing Andy's lamb shank and just gnawing on it. This girl loves meat!
Happy Sunday!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

OOOOHHHH this sounds like it will be fun!
Love pickle's dress!
I love cooking in the fall too! But...Hubby has hogged the kitchen lately!

Shannon said...

Looking forward to hearing about the Super Secret Surprise!

LOL, Pickle is a meat-aholic, isn't she?!??! But what a cute one :)

Jennifer said...

Miss A is such a beauty even when she's gnawing on a piece of meat! :D

Becky said...

well I hope you are having fun with whatever your super secret is!! Tell us soon!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Your little girl is so beautiful! Can't wait to hear what you did. Thanks for sharing those cute pictures. Much Love

Anissa

Anonymous said...

I think she's my daughter...I think you should give her back. I mean she eats butter raw and loves gnawing on a bone...give her back to me!

Lori said...

Yaaaaay Pickle pics! She's a cute carnivore. :)

Susie said...

Oh my gosh!! That meal sounds about as good as your daughter is cute:-)

Jo-Jo said...

I think I told you before I can't take the suspense! Tell me! Tell me!

CaraBee said...

I hate waiting! I want to know!

Mamahut said...

You couldn't ask for a funner pickle to hang out with! I love surprises...I'm not very good at waiting though:)

Ann Harrison said...

I'm excited!
(What could be going on?)
About your sister and her family, prayers and good wishes are headed their way.
What a terrible thing to have happen. Thank goodness her husband DID put his seatbelt on.