Thursday, July 9, 2009

Princess Pickle

Today Pickle wore a full-blown princess get-up. Like the costumey kind you get at Target. I had bought it for her on her 2nd birthday--but she had never seemed all that into it and it was tucked away in the closet.

Lately, she has been stark-raving-princess, as in--she doesn't even want to wear pajamas because they're not princess enough!

This morning while she was still in her jammies, she insisted on upgrading them with a tulle skirt and some glitter shoes.

Then I remembered the princess costume and showed it to her while she was taking a bath. She could not have gotten out of the tub and into that dress fast enough!

Note: if you take a cute two year old girl dressed in a princess outfit to the grocery store--be prepared to stay for a long time! Every old lady shopping and every store employee will want to have a conversation with her! We were in that store forever!

And she was gifted a pink balloon to match her dress (as every single person we passed in the store pointed out).

When we got home I took her into the yard for a little photo shoot in her pretty dress and matching balloon:
I like this one--it reminds me of something out of a fairy tale!
I like her hair in this one!

Running:
Pointing at a donkey:
Sitting on a donkey:
Princess Pickle!
Please join Candid Carrie (the Queen of the Laundromat!) for some Friday Foto Fun!!
Photobucket

23 comments:

Unknown said...

stopping by from Candid Carrie.

Super cute! My daughter's not quite into dress up yet, but she is starting to grow quite fond of anything Princess...

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Oh Boy what pretty pictures. I love the colors. And she is so pretty in her princess dress. Everytime I see a new picture of her she looks taller.

Happy FX4

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Her hair is getting long! Love the pictures, love that Pickle.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Love it! Princess Pickle is beautiful, as usual! I have 2 little princesses somedays too - I love how they twirl in the their princess dresses.

Ronda's Rants said...

She is just so pretty...love it!
My grand daughter is into sparkly shoes....she gets that from her Gigi!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful princess P. She's looking much like gooser, Jen =)

Have a great weekend!

Aunt Julie said...

She is so adorable! And that balloon is the perfect accessory, don't you think?

noble pig said...

She looks like a fairy who just emerged from a secret garden. She's so, so adorable.

Mimi said...

Pretty, pretty Pricess Pickle! LOVE the last pic!

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my goodness... that is beautiful! I love the one where she's sitting on the donkey behind the trees... such a fairy tale!

Susie said...

Those pictures are so enchanting:-)

koreen (aka: winn) said...

How cute! Princess Pickle! LOL =)

Unknown said...

these pictures are GREAT!
I remember when Wy was five he lived in his Power Ranger costume. He flew to Texas to see his Dad wearing his Red Ranger gear and almost caused his Father to have a stroke at the arrival gate.
Sometimes the best revenge comes most unexpected :)

Jen said...

she is SO cute and those pictures are adorable.

The Townhouselady said...

Pickle is such a wonderful model. She really has so much fun in front of the camera.

BTW, I'm holding an amazing giveaway on my blog. There are 4 different Lipstick Queen prize packages up for grabs (total retail $200). You can enter here.

Have a great weekend!

Becky said...

That last one is my favorite:) Too cute. I bet you did cause quite a stir in the store, lol!

Melissa B. said...

Nothing sour about this Pickle! She's Perfection in Pink...and such Superior Snaps, too!

CaraBee said...

The little girls do love their princesses. We're not quite there yet, but if her penchant for sparkly shoes is any indication, I fear we are in for it big time.

Rebecca said...

Those pictures are so freaking adorable! She's loving her princess gear!

mrsmouthy said...

I am, once again, jealous of Pickle's wardrobe. Too cute!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Anna just entered Princess phase big time after I let her watch Cinderella. I think she would be tickled to have such an outfit too. Pickle looks awesome in it.

Anonymous said...

Awww....how pretty! She's a princess without the dress too!

Allison said...

Very cute!

(I am just getting caught up with my blog reading after our vacation)