10. The phrase "I just threw up a little in my mouth." OMG--I never need to hear this again! I think it should be replaced with the grosser and funnier "I just diarrhead in my mouth."
9. The tv show Fairly Odd Parents. I have hurt myself lunging for the remote to turn this off as quickly as possible. Everything about this show is hateful!
8. Daylight Savings. Is there some kind of petition I can sign to get rid of this? I want my hour back! Whoever started this didn't have kids!
7. Robots calling and leaving long rambling messages on my voicemail about a cruise I've "won."
6. American Idol songs on the radio. Listen--I like the show--it's fun, but today the DJ said "Coming up--some Daughtry and Kelly Clarkson. Ugh--they're taking over and I don't like it!
5. Dancing With the Stars. I just can't get into this show. Even when people I really like are on it.
4. Soft talkers /Close talkers. Please go away!
3. The entire cast of Real Housewives of Orange County. Truly awful. And the cast of Real Housewives of New York aren't far behind the way this season is going.
2. The tv ads for prescription drugs followed by that long ramble of potential symptoms--especially the one about the "erection lasting more than four hours." Ew!
1. The torrential rains we've been having followed by frigid cold which leaves every outdoor surface a solid a sheet of ice. Could it be either winter or spring and stop switching back and forth? I slipped and fell carrying Pickle last week!
Can you tell I'm irritable from my no-carb diet? But I get another A+ today!!