Sunday, March 15, 2009

Crazy Shopping!

When the weather is nice, my three oldest boys like to walk to a nearby shopping mall--there's no much to do there, just a Starbucks, grocery store and a toy store--but they love the independence so they look forward to their little treks over there.

Today the weather was (semi!) nice--maybe about 50--but compared to the crazy weather here is was like a heat wave, so the boys had one of their outings.

Apparently they love strolling through the grocery store--when they came home they had a bag full of stuff. This is what it contained:

Let's go over it:

--One six-pack of small-sized Dr. Pepper.

--One package beef jerky (empty by the time they got home!).

--One large can "Pik-Nik" shoestring potatoes.

--One small birthday cake. (???)

--One pack 8-inch long birthday candles.

--One chocolate Easter bunny (which Pickle has since comandeered).

They're obviously planning some kind of crazy party..I guess!?!




Photobucket

18 comments:

Missy said...

Can I come??? Wow, I have not seen potatoe sticks in years! Yum!

Mimi said...

Well break out the streamer & get the party rolling, I say! LOl

Jennifer said...

Hahaha! That's some party fare for sure. ;D

Susie said...

Looks like a party to me:-)

Mrs Parks said...

I think I would be comfortable putting them in charge of all the shopping!

Butterfly Kisses said...

All of the good stuff. They know what they are doing when they go grocery shopping.

noble pig said...

Can I come to their food fest? The birthday cake cracks me up the most.

Jen said...

that was a crazy shopping trip!

Heather of the EO said...

MMMMM, health food.

Becky said...

That is so funny. Just a bunch of random things! LOL!

Rebecca Jo said...

I love the mini birthday cake... that's hilarious... I always like to get one for myself when I crave b-day cake & no birthdays are in sight...

CaraBee said...

That sounds like the perfect afternoon snack! Except those teensy Dr. Peppers would just be a tease.

Linda S said...

Looks like lunch...just sayin'

Jeauxdi said...

That is too much fun! ANd the cake sure looks YUMMY! =0)

DysFUNctional Mom said...

I'd come to that party!

Misty said...

I wonder what the boys are cooking up?! I can't wait to find out! Whatever it is, have your camera ready! It's going to be FUN!! :)

mrsmouthy said...

This might be a good time to talk to your kids about the dangers of smoking pot. :)

Jen B. said...

What a combination! LOL