Friday, December 26, 2008

Short Christmas Update

Very late--very tired and still no pics! Santa did bring me a beautiful new computer--but I'm intimidated by it and I'm writing on my rickety old one. I need some nice one-on-one time with my new laptop and hopefully I'll figure it out soon.

In short, we had the best Christmas ever!! I loved every minute of it and don't want it to end--but as of this writing it's technically almost over.

Meanwhile, the big kids are still up and there are remote-controlled airplanes buzzing around my head and cars crashing into my feet. There's also a robotic cat meowing. I just put the little ones to bed which I hated to do because they were having so much fun playing with their new toys.

I hope to give a good update and include some of the millions of pics I have taken soon.

I hope you are all having amazing holidays! I can't wait to read about everyone's celebrations!!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds like a good time. Looking Forward to the pics.

Susie said...

I can't wait to see the pictures:-)

Jenni said...

Oooh! Merry Christmas! I am blogging via my new laptop too!

Farnnay said...

Yayyy for new laptop!

Anonymous said...

Yeah you got the computer! They can be intimidating, are the kids still sleeping?

Jen said...

I so know what you mean. It sad that it all has to end. I am really glad that you had a great time. Try and enjoy that lap top. I am getting a new some soon too.

Unknown said...

My bro-in-law sent us a Compaq Pentium PC for Xmas. Can't wait to have it up and running. It wil make us a two PC family :-)

Sounds like you had a great Xmas !!!

Erin said...

Yea for new laptops!

Shannon said...

Glad to hear y'all had a great Christmas! Ours was great, too :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!!! Congrats on the new laptop....how exciting!

Unlike you...I was only too happy to put Z to bed... ;)