Friday, December 26, 2008

Short Christmas Update

Very late--very tired and still no pics! Santa did bring me a beautiful new computer--but I'm intimidated by it and I'm writing on my rickety old one. I need some nice one-on-one time with my new laptop and hopefully I'll figure it out soon.

In short, we had the best Christmas ever!! I loved every minute of it and don't want it to end--but as of this writing it's technically almost over.

Meanwhile, the big kids are still up and there are remote-controlled airplanes buzzing around my head and cars crashing into my feet. There's also a robotic cat meowing. I just put the little ones to bed which I hated to do because they were having so much fun playing with their new toys.

I hope to give a good update and include some of the millions of pics I have taken soon.

I hope you are all having amazing holidays! I can't wait to read about everyone's celebrations!!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds like a good time. Looking Forward to the pics.

Susie said...

I can't wait to see the pictures:-)

Jenni Jiggety said...

Oooh! Merry Christmas! I am blogging via my new laptop too!

Constructive Attitude said...

Yayyy for new laptop!

noble pig said...

Yeah you got the computer! They can be intimidating, are the kids still sleeping?

Jen said...

I so know what you mean. It sad that it all has to end. I am really glad that you had a great time. Try and enjoy that lap top. I am getting a new some soon too.

Karen said...

My bro-in-law sent us a Compaq Pentium PC for Xmas. Can't wait to have it up and running. It wil make us a two PC family :-)

Sounds like you had a great Xmas !!!

Erin, Nick and Merrick said...

Yea for new laptops!

Shannon said...

Glad to hear y'all had a great Christmas! Ours was great, too :)

Z's Mom said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!!! Congrats on the new laptop....how exciting!

Unlike you...I was only too happy to put Z to bed... ;)