Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rambly and Tired

I'm incoherent from exhaustion so this post might not make sense. We are here in paradise with a quick update of Day One--really just a partial day since most of it was spent traveling.

The plane was good and easy

unless you count the part where Teddy spilled his Starbucks Vivanno then dropped a blueberry muffin into and got in big trouble with the male flight attendant.
And he also put gum on Andy's pants on purpose--but other than that is was good...

Washing off the plane grit:

The view from our place!
On our way to dinner (look at Teddy's knees--he put my self tanner on them.)
Bananas!
Big boys at the dinner place. Very nice--right on the ocean.
The Gooser enjoyed things like conch fritters (do you pronounce it "conch" or "conk"?) and fried plantains.

Pickle is ready for some food.

Pickle drinking a virgin pina colada.
She says I likey!
That's all for today kiddies! Must go to sleep...

11 comments:

Lori said...

Everyone looks so happy and Pickle looks beautiful, esp. in that last pic. My kids also loved their virgin Pina coladas last week in Mexico!
I am happy things went smoothly- it looks gorgeous there - have fun!! :)

noble pig said...

Awesome. It is conch and I love those fritters. I ate them to death in Grand Cayman. And I laughed out loud at Teddy's knees. It reminds me of so many self-tanners gone wrong. Have fun!

Jennifer said...

Woo-hoo island vacation!! Have fun & I can't wait to see more pictures!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Pickle is just precious! And the boys look like more than a handful of fun. Hope you have a great vacation. Hurry and relax! =)

Susie said...

What a great time you are having!! Keep up the good work:-)

Jane In The Jungle said...

It's "conk". And I LOVE Teddys self tanning job!! Looks similar to mine the first time I tried! Have a great, restful time!!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

The boys look so grown up and handsome! And Pickle looks adorable, as always. I'm glad the trip is going well & hope yall have a great time!

Mimi said...

Green eyed with jealousy, but hoping you have a blast :o)

Ashley said...

Wow ~ that looks amazing!! Hope you all are having a wonderful time!!

And I say "conch".... but have no idea if that is correct or not.

Jen said...

Glad you had a great flight! Looks like everyone was enjoying themselves from the time they got on the plane!

Anonymous said...

Its pronounced "conk"....even though I don't eat the stuff. ;)

That self tanner is cracking me up!!!

I'm going backwards through your posts to catch up....looks like a GREAT vacation! You are making me miss the beach....any beach....