Wednesday, December 2, 2009

House Pics Part Two!

Well I finally got some semi-decent pics of the upstairs of the house--so here goes!

First off--some detail of the stairway. Isn't it beautiful?
The landing at the top of the stairs (Remember my giant clown? He found a nice home up here!):
And another angle:
Pickle's room--it's very...PINK!
Another view...you can see her "princess throne" on the right.
Gooser's room:
This is the playroom/guest room. Still need to do some work in here like curtains, etc.
I had this sofa-bed recovered (it was a MESS before) and I'm very happy with the turquoise velvet!
Master bedroom--notice the fireplace so it's all romantic up in there! Still stuff to do in this room too--curtains and whatnot.
This is the back staircase:
And this is the room that made me want the house--the linen room!
My sheets and towels have never been so organized!
Here's a pic of a hall--exciting!
Now on to the third floor where Andy and Teddy are sharing a room. You can't really tell in this pic, but it's a pretty big room!
Patrick's room:
And check this out from the third floor bathroom--cute little clawfoot tub--it's pink!!
And I'm throwing in one more pic of the dining room because it looked pretty messy in that last batch of pics!
Thanks for checking them out!!
Photobucket

24 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Your home is truly beautiful. It has so much character and you have made it your own. I love it!
My son has a white tiger just like the one on the bed. =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diane said...

whats up with anonymous??? ugh i've been getting so many of those - i have to moderate comments. not cool.

anyhow!!! LOVE the house!!!!! your treasures are fitting in just perfectly!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Your home is absolutely beautiful! Abby was standing nearby and came running when I got to Pickle's room - she said it is BEAUTIFUL! I have to agree!

Jen said...

You have such a beautiful house!

The Townhouselady said...

Wow, your house is incredible. It's got charm and history seeping out of it.

I love these types of homes and yours is just fantastic.

Thanks for sharing these pics with us.

Rebecca Jo said...

Holy Crap.... all those rooms looks GIGNORMOUS!!!!! Beautiful!

I'd totally move right into Pickle's pink room! :)

Love the claw foot tub too!

Allison said...

I love the pictures. Such a gorgeous home with unique features!

I love the chandelier in Pickle's room. So girly!

Thanks for sharing.

Creepy Mommy said...

Your house is so beautiful, I can see why you wanted it so badly. I mean, your tase in home furnishings is awesome, but the actual house is amazing. I always love houses with two staircases and a third floor? That's so cool. The only thing you're missing is a tower for Princess Pickle! Love everything!

CaraBee said...

Oh Jen, the woodwork is just to. die. for. And all that space. The fireplace in the master bedroom. SIGH. I can see why you wanted this house so badly, it is gorgeous.

Becky said...

That is my dream home. Two staircases, 6 bedrooms, 3 floors, fireplace in Master! {[sigh}}

Beautiful!!!

Susie said...

It looks so big and beautiful!! I can see that it was worth everything that you did to get it!!

Jessica said...

Your house is gorgeous! :)

Ronda's Rants said...

I love it! I can't believe how much you have done already!
It is very beautiful...I am so glad it worked out you!

noble pig said...

It's absolutely exquistie! Love the linen room, I need one now! So glad you are mostly settled now!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I stumbled onto your blog quite by mistake. I was looking for information about P!nk's Funhouse Tour.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that you have an absolutely beautiful home and family. You have been incredibly blessed and I wish you and your family nothing but happiness in your new home.

Good luck to you.
(I am stealing that Yam color for my own Dining room. So pretty!)

Jennifer said...

Thank you Everybody!!

Anonymous--The dining room color is Yam by Behr--I highly recommend it!!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the pink bathtub!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I just saw this and thought of you!!
http://craftastrophe.net/2009/12/ipod-15/

Aleta said...

Oh my gosh!!! You have a gorgeous home!!!!

Tracy said...

Hi I just happened on your site I love the house bet its a fun place for kids .

Online tutor jobs said...

I love the pink room, its lovely very feminine. I love it.

Building a house said...

Your house is so beautiful. It’s the ideal house for a happy family like yours. It’s beautiful.

aa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.