Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Card 2009

Remember my idea for our Christmas card last year? The four seasons? I liked it so much, I decided to do it again!

My friend Tricia did a great job on the beautiful designs you see around the photos. She has an Etsy Shop and I highly recommend using her!! She will make some amazing cards (anything--invitations, announcements, thank you notes) for you!

Anyway, this will be another accordion-style card--starting with...

Winter:

Spring:

Summer:

Fall:

And then I wanted a pic of our new house as we are also using this as a change of address card!
I'm SO happy with the way it turned out!!

Oh--and I already have a cool idea for next year's cards! Do you think it's too early to start working on that??


Photobucket

19 comments:

Diane said...

yes, jennifer, i will tell you that it is too early! :)

i love your card! it turned out beautifully!

SouthernDogwoods said...

I love it! What a great idea!!!

Allison said...

What a beautiful card! That is such a clever idea!

noble pig said...

All the pictures are so great, I love the card...just beautiful!!

Becky said...

How neat! But I don't understand...is it a four page card, is it one page sectioned in four. How do you fit it all on there?

Love the pictures!! Especially the Christmas one!

Jennifer said...

Thanks everybody!

Becky--it's a fold-out card, so the Christmas pic is first and then the others pis fold out underneath.

CaraBee said...

Great job, Jen! Another fabulous creation!

Jessica said...

Such a great idea!!! :) Looks lovely!

Cyndy Bush said...

They turned out wonderfully! I love them.

Aleta said...

Wow! I love this idea! She did a beautiful job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TAA said...

Wow! You have such a wonderful and loving family. like your seasonal inspiration layout, very creative.

work from home said...

You should be proud of your project. I’m sure your family is proud of you too.

Anonymous said...

good one! i just added up a lot of different emo backgrounds to my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

danielpelfrey said...

I am sad that this blog I used to follow is dead and the comments are now all spam. I hope everything is alright.

Jennifer said...

test...

Jennifer said...

test

prashant said...

I love it! What a great idea!!!
Contextual Ad Network India

Anonymous said...

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالجبيل